Our end of month debt payment check in.
Total = $2663
This payment was made up of:
- Sale of an item
- Monthly minimum payment
- Side hustle income
We had other sources of income this month like overtime and allowances but these were used to clean up our mess throughout the month. This is the perfect example of how poor budgeting or bad financial decisions can impact your journey.
- Clear loan 2 – 👎🏾 balance remaining $391.45. This should be gone by month end.
- Increase loan 3 payment to $1000 – this is linked to goal 1, we will only increase this payment when loan 2 is cleared
- Stay within pocket/fun money – we budgeted $100 for this 😒, which was unrealistic. We will not be going below $200 in this category again because it is impossible for us
- Stay within grocery budget – 😁 the only goal we met. Budgeted $900 and the actual was $825
- Take lunch from home everyday – another fail, we bought lunch 4 days